SCROBLE is the world’s first user-centric data & retail platform that delivers an unprecedented customer journey creating a seamless phygital experience that builds brand loyalty through immersion, interaction and immediate gratification. SCROBLE is an end-to-end ecosystem that is re-inventing the retail buying experience enabling a 360° degree user experience to access, save, share and connect with product content digitally anywhere, at any time. The groundbreaking ecosystem allows SCROBLE to capture unique consumer patterns, channeling them into unprecedented product lifecycle data analytics by seamlessly bridging online and offline shopping. SCROBLE helping brands eliminate over production while optimizing their supply chain resulting in increased profitability and sustainability.
About the Marketing & Business Development Strategist position
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development strategist to join our team. You would assist our brand in the creation and development of marketing and brand strategy. You will need to create and identify new opportunities for brand exposure, and aspire to create brand awareness by creating and supervising an outstanding global concept for SCROBLE.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas and solid experience in fashion and its retail, we would like to meet you. Creativity and the ability to work with a team are vital to this position.
Ultimately, you would need to be an out-of-the-box thinker to come up with an outstanding and creative plan for new and disruptive technology in retail.
Your responsibilities are:
- set corporate branding and communication strategy; prepare an update of the entire visual communication
- set marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Identify new opportunities through strategic research on products, services, and current strategies.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence based on these metrics.
- Forecast trends through monitoring of SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics.
- Prepare a toolkit to build strong relationships with clients via sales interaction
- Social media plan and strategy
- Prepare PR releases and other materials for public communication
- Remain current on our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to improve customer experience and ensure consistency of the brand.
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
Our requirements are:
- Proven work experience as Marketing and Business Development strategist in both areas Fashion and Retai as well as an outstanding knowledge and understanding of new technologies
- Gained experience in the industry of retail and fashion, preferably in several leading companies
- Demonstrable experience and success of performed and required tasks, also knowledge of SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience with implementation of different sales and marketing strategies and using different marketing tools including all social media platforms
- Content writing, excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design, HTML and graphic design would be an asset
- Lead-Generation expertise
- Minimum BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Fluent in English.
Location: preferably Luxembourg, however remote work from abroad is also possible
Starting date: asap
Availability: 40 hours a week
How to apply:
Do you recognise a perfect opportunity and see yourself following your passion within this position? Then we would be more than happy to receive your CV with the cover letter via
careers ( at ) scroble.com